Travel awards are intended to support those new to Research Administration and NCURA or those shifting into new roles within Research Administration who, without the award, may not have the support to attend the meeting.
NCURA Region III will issue one $1,500 travel award for the 2022 spring meeting in Louisville, KY. Funds will be made available to the awardees’ institutions to defray the cost of attending the meeting. Applications can be submitted on behalf of a member or for oneself.
The nomination period is now closed.
Applications are evaluated on the following:
- Justification of need (including whether you have attended any national or regional meeting)
- Description of short and long term professional goals
- Explanation of how attending an NCURA meeting will contribute to attaining your goals
- Nominee’s volunteer contributions to NCURA (past, current or future plans)
- Complete the online electronic application form below
- Upload/attach a one-page written statement from your supervisor citing reasons for your recommendation and how attending an NCURA meeting will benefit your institution.
- Submit application
Applications will be collected and reviewed by the committee. Awardees will be asked to provide volunteer service while in attendance at the meeting.
If you have any questions, please contact the Honors & Awards Committee Coordinator.